Loft Suite with 2 Queen Beds
The Loft Suite is large and family friendly, having more than 475 square feet on two levels. If you are looking for a little more than a place to sleep in your lodging in Keystone, SD, the Loft Suite is for you! The lower (main) level has two queen beds, a bathroom, an alcove seating area and a snack prep center. The upper (loft) level has two twin-sized youth beds, a seating area, and a second TV. The loft is reached via a standard sized staircase and has a standard 8-foot-high ceiling. The loft suite is great for families looking for hotels close to Mount Rushmore!
Loft Suites include following amenities:
- Quiet heating/cooling units
- Private indoor seating alcove
- Full bath with tub/shower
- Activity table and chairs
- 32-Inch LCD TV w/basic cable on the main level
- DVD player
- 25-inch LCD TV w/satellite channels in the loft
- Free WiFi
- Coffee maker
- Hotel near Mount Rushmore (Only 2 miles away)
- Private Balconies are not available in Loft Suites
- Loft Suites with king-sized beds will accommodate a rollaway for an additional $15
One Loft Suite has a double connecting door with the adjoining Superior King Room. If you wish to book this combination, please call 1-800-257-8923 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Mountain Time to check the availability of our lodging in Keystone, SD.
Recommended maximum occupancy of five to seven. Youth beds are not recommended for anyone taller than six feet. Loft Suites may not be suitable for families with very small children who could possibly climb over the 46-inch high safety railing or who may have difficulty with stairs.
To view our Notes, Policies, and Guest Protection plan please click the link below.